Next Level Games is a wholly owned subsidiary of Nintendo Co. Ltd.
Our studio is best known for its work on the Luigi’s Mansion franchise, most recently Luigi’s Mansion 3. Our other popular titles include Super Mario Strikers, Mario Strikers Charged, Punch Out!! and Metroid Prime: Federation Force. Established in 2002, and developing Nintendo games since 2004, we have not just achieved award winning titles but have been a leading employer and pioneer in providing a fun and desirable workplace for our employees. Our company has been recognized over the years for our studio culture by organizations including BC Business Magazine, WorkLife BC, Canada’s Top 100 Employers, and BC’s Top Employers. Most importantly, our employees, past and present, have provided consistently positive feedback on their experiences working with our studio. We aim to continue evolving to meet the dynamic landscape of our industry and local environment.
We are seeking an experienced Producer to join our amazing team of passionate and talented game developers.
As a Producer, you will help to lead the development team in creating fun and high quality game titles. You’ll work with directors, designers, engineers and artists to deliver games that put smiles on the faces of people around the world.
- Foster studio initiatives and principles in line with NLG’s culture
- Guide development teams and manage project work through various phases of development
- Manage teams to provide high quality and on-time delivery of game milestones
- Manage resource and expense budgets
- Foster a positive and constructive environment for developers to grow and learn
- Coach to NLG’s pillars and principles
- Performance and probationary management as needed
- 3+ years of game development experience – with experience going through one video game cycle in a production role
- Please note: This specific role/position role is not an entry level position into the game development industry. We are looking to compliment our existing team with a minimum level of experience and skills.
REQUIRED WORK ELIGIBILITY
- We are currently only considering applicants residing in Canada and/or those who have work eligibility.
- Candidates who are not local will be considered in the short-term, however, relocation to Vancouver and surrounding areas will be mandatory post-pandemic for those who are considered for this role. Please consider this when submitting your application.
We wish to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.