ART PRODUCTION MANAGER
As a AAA Nintendo Developer, Next Level Games is best known for its work on Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon, Punch-Out!!, Super Mario Strikers, Mario Strikers Charged, Metroid Prime: Federation Force and most recently, Luigi’s Mansion 3.
Since the company’s inception in 2002, Next Level Games has been a leading small employer and pioneer in setting best practices for desirable workplaces in the gaming industry. Our company has been recognized over the years for our studio culture by organizations including BC Business Magazine, WorkLife BC, Canada’s Top 100 Employers, and BC’s Top Employers.
We are seeking an Art Production Manager to join our team of passionate and talented game developers. Please submit your cover letter and resume through our online application process.
- Working with the Art and/or Animation teams to prioritize and schedule the production of game assets
- Help to eliminate barriers for the team and ensure timely delivery of assets
- Work with department leads for continual process improvement
- Work with our internal team to plan out key milestones and deliverables for potential external partners
- Work with our external partners to establish communication and feedback workflows
- Facilitate the preparation of reference materials and technical requirements needed for external partners to complete project needs
- Drive review processes with internal team members dedicated to outsourcing support
- Be proactive in recognizing and resolving blockers relating to external partner issues.
- 3+ years of experience as Art Management or similar role in video game industry
- Strong understanding of art and animation tools and processes
- Exhibits strong leadership skills and ability to effectively manage team tasks and resources
- Possesses strong communication skills and can clearly articulate goals, priorities and changes to the team
- Can seamlessly move between internal production support and outsourcing support as needed
- Manage and track internal/external resource budgets
- Detailed oriented and highly organized
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and motivate team members to meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of video game development models
- Proficiency in Jira/Confluence
We wish to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those under consideration will be contacted. We are currently only considering applicants residing in Canada and/or those who already have work eligibility.