As a AAA Nintendo Developer, Next Level Games is best known for its work on Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon, Punch-Out!!, Super Mario Strikers, Mario Strikers Charged, Metroid Prime: Federation Force and most recently, Luigi’s Mansion 3.
Since the company’s inception in 2002, Next Level Games has been a leading small employer and pioneer in setting best practices for desirable workplaces in the gaming industry. Our company has been recognized over the years for our studio culture by organizations including BC Business Magazine, WorkLife BC, Canada’s Top 100 Employers, and BC’s Top Employers.
We are currently seeking a Presentation Animator to join our seasoned, passionate and talented game developers. Please submit your cover letter and resume through our online application process.
- Working closely with the animation and gameplay teams to create and implement cinematics that are unique as well as consistent with project themes
- Minimum 3 years professional experience in video games with at least one shipped game in the role of Animator, or equivalent TV/Film experience
- Experience with Maya
- Experience with console hardware a plus
- Post-secondary diploma in Animation or equivalent experience preferable
GOOD TO HAVE
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Ability to perform under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to embrace and provide constructive feedback
- Excel as a team player and strive to maximize team/department performance
We wish to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.