As a AAA Nintendo Developer, Next Level Games is best known for its work on Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon, Punch-Out!!, Super Mario Strikers, Mario Strikers Charged, Metroid Prime: Federation Force and most recently, Luigi’s Mansion 3.
Since the company’s inception in 2002, Next Level Games has been a leading employer and pioneer in setting best practices for desirable workplaces in the gaming industry. Our company has been recognized over the years for our studio culture by organizations including BC Business Magazine, WorkLife BC, Canada’s Top 100 Employers, and BC’s Top Employers.
We are seeking an experienced Producer to join our team of seasoned, passionate and talented game developers. Please submit your cover letter and resume through our online application process.
As a Producer, you’ll be helping to lead the development team in creating high quality software titles. You’ll work with directors, designers, engineers and artists to deliver a product that meets/exceeds the expectations of the respective franchise.
- Guide teams and manage projects tasks
- Communicate company goals and principles in line with NLG’s environment/culture
- Identify existing problems
- Anticipate and mitigate future problems
- Coordinate and schedule the development team
- Ensure high quality and punctual delivery of milestones and final product
- Manage Publisher relationship
- Manage resources and budgets
- Understand and facilitate cross discipline communication issues in line with project needs
- Champion the professional development of the people you manage
- Coach to NLG’s principles and support short-term and long-term growth
- Performance and Probationary management
- 3+ years of management experience – ideally at least one video game project in the role Producer
- Post-secondary degree / diploma or equivalent experience
- Demonstrates high-level leadership skills.
- Demonstrates exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Ability to perform under pressure to meet deadlines
- Work well within a team environment
- Good knowledge of video game development models.
We wish to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.